Monday, November 22, 2010

I Must be Crazy

I'm attempting to do NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). 50,000 words in one month. I started out so naively and full of hopes that floated higher than a hot air balloon on a windy day. '50,000 words? No problem. That's only about 1,677 words a day.'

WRONG.
WRONG.
WRONG.

School had other plans for me. Teachers must not be fans of NaNoWriMo because they assigned massive loads of homework. Papers to write and tests to take. Ah, the life of a college student. Especially one who is unaffected by caffeine. People always say, 'Thank goodness for Starbucks! I can't survive without my morning cup of coffee.' I smile and nod.

However, on the bright side, I am only eight thousand word behind now. I was about twelve thousand behind. I feel that I can probably make it up over this Thanksgiving break.

The musings of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment