Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ah, my Dear Friend, We Meet Again: Hello Procrastination

I really should be working on my paper about film noir for my humanities class. It's due tomorrow, and it's already quite late. At least I don't have to be to school until tomorrow afternoon. Although I do also need to read the first two acts of Othello (Goodbye, Hamlet. Hello, Othello <---That rhymes. Kind of).

Anyhow, I don't find my paper terribly interesting, which isn't a good sign. If I don't find anything so far in my paper worth reading, I'm sure my teacher will be bored to tears. I just have a loathing for research papers. Creative writing, I adore thee. Research papers, go drown in a vat of cheese. Considering that, as of right now, I'm an English major, this is not a good thing.

Oh dear. I just remembered that I have a paper due Thursday for one of my literature classes, and a quiz for my pysch class. This is like push-ups for my brain. I can't even do push-ups with my body.

On the bright side, I tried a new kind of SoBe today. Raspberry Lemonade with five calories. Yum! My bottle cap said 'Meaning Now HAHA.' I suppose that's a sign that I should get back to work on my paper. Farewell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment